HSX’s Innovation, Research, and Development arm developed MarketStreet as a type of market place, based on HSX’s unique data assets. This new platform responds to entrepreneurial/consumer-based opportunities to expose health information (securely and with any needed consents) in order to realize greater value, convenience, and well-being for each individual.
MarketStreet seeks to overcome challenges to data-based healthcare innovations including:
- The investment needed for set-up/ramp-up of health-data business projects and enterprises
- Siloed data and innovation efforts
- The cost of generating or accessing broad respositories of individual health data
- The lack of legal framework to support broader use of healthcare data
- Barriers to connectivity and interoperability
MarketStreet offers an established platform to push through these blockers — empowering consumers and the entities that serve them. MarketStreet will:
- Create a networked ecosystem orchestrated by HSX and based on regional health information exchange data
- Build its partner-base to achieve data-empowered consumers and data-rich firms
- Use technology to develop superior customer experience and human experience (CX/HX) outcomes and eventually expand to national markets by bringing other HIE data and health information technology assets to the MarketStreet platform.
HSX MarketStreet is health-information-exchange data made both collaborative and competitive.
Examples of areas where HSX MarketStreet can provide the data power for services and products are:
- Wellness applications
- Home-based remote patient monitoring
- Post-acute care
- Patient-centric access to data
- Appointments / referral / prior authorization
- Medical transportation
- Predictive analytics
Developers who have an idea for how to use MarketStreet data can request access to the test sandbox and have the opportunity to take your HSX MarketStreet-integrated platform to market!