His skills and experience as an analytic problem solver include business capability modeling, technical cost estimating, strategic planning for technical implementation, database analysis, and data mining. He has managed projects as the technical lead and served as a VB, SQL, and MS-DOS developer.
Jarid came to HealthShare Exchange from PPL Electric Utilities, where he gained experience as a information technology support analyst, with responsibilities that included:
- Managing and supporting applications and interfaces for PPL’s distribution and transmission asset-management systems (used for tracking employee workload)
- Developed SQL reports and database objects (packages, procedures, etc.) in order to enhance interface efficiency and functionality
- Set up automated compliance checks against databases containing cyber-critical data.
- Resolved ongoing production issues causing application outages and database lockups
- Lead data import and cleanup efforts
Jarid had earlier served a half-year internship with Brenntag Northeast Inc., for which he provided production-line hardware/software troubleshooting and maintenance.
Jarid graduated from Bloomsburg University with bachelor of science degree in digital forensics.